SOLD 402 Motoring Brilliant Black coolant tank - never installed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRTLUVR

Detailing "Go-to" Guy
Silver Supporter
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Birmingham, AL
I've had this for about a month, but never installed it, I decided to go a different route. This thing is brand new, and perfect. It will be shipped in the original packaging from 402, which has tons of padding, and a cheesecloth wrap for the bottle itself. I paid $150 shipped. I'm asking $120 shipped OBRO (or best reasonable offer). This can go out the day after I recieve Paypal & will be shipped via UPS.

DSC_0649.jpg


DSC_0650.jpg


DSC_0651.jpg


DSC_0652.jpg


DSC_0653.jpg


Thanks for looking! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top