(SOLD) 2007 Black SRT8 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_P

New Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Owasso, OK
Sold on 10/30/10.



Awesome car, but I am in need of a truck again.

It has Pedders LX Alignment Bush Kit (alignment bushings) installed, Bassani cat back exhaust, AFE II Intake, and BT catch can. The car has 51,629 miles on it. I had Vredesteins put on about 38k miles. I have all but 2 or 3 oil change receipts (got lost while moving).

Asking: $23,500

If you have further questions, feel free to email me at:
[email protected]


Scott

IMG_1543.jpg


IMG_1546.jpg


IMG_1547.jpg


IMG_1540.jpg


IMG_1539.jpg


IMG_1538.jpg


IMG_1533.jpg


IMG_1549.jpg
 
Last edited:
Holy crap some one put up contact info without being told to. /hands cookie & sticks thread :D

GLWS
 
If I didn't just quit my job I would have got this one. Clean car for dam sure. If I go to work with my dad I'll let you know cause I'll make more money then I was before
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top