***CAR IS SOLD. THANKS FOR LOOKING***
Hey all,
Up for sale is my 2006 Silver Charger SRT8. I'm only selling because since I moved into the city of Chicago, I simply haven't driven. I took a road trip to STL last Summer, and even with that trip, I haven't put on 3000 miles since moving here about 18 months ago. (20600 miles on the car, total) It should go to someone who can actually enjoy the car.
The battery, tires (Toyo Proxes ST 275's on all four), and rear brake pads were all replaced last summer. All options but DVD, and some simple mods listed in my signature, all of which Paul (Charg-um on LXF) can vouch for. In addition, it has 6k HID low beams and fogs, as well as halos on fronts and rears (rear requires adding the relay...I never hooked them up). Paul did most of the work (because he is the sh!t), and can also vouch for the fact that I drove my car like a pu$$y. LOL
Photos below. Thanks for reading! :worthy:
Hey all,
Up for sale is my 2006 Silver Charger SRT8. I'm only selling because since I moved into the city of Chicago, I simply haven't driven. I took a road trip to STL last Summer, and even with that trip, I haven't put on 3000 miles since moving here about 18 months ago. (20600 miles on the car, total) It should go to someone who can actually enjoy the car.
The battery, tires (Toyo Proxes ST 275's on all four), and rear brake pads were all replaced last summer. All options but DVD, and some simple mods listed in my signature, all of which Paul (Charg-um on LXF) can vouch for. In addition, it has 6k HID low beams and fogs, as well as halos on fronts and rears (rear requires adding the relay...I never hooked them up). Paul did most of the work (because he is the sh!t), and can also vouch for the fact that I drove my car like a pu$$y. LOL
Photos below. Thanks for reading! :worthy:
Last edited: