SOLD! 08' Jeep SRT8 - CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRT8Girl12

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
192
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Martinez, CA
Well guys, it's time. I'm selling the rig. Fell in love with an Audi S4 today, so it's time to move on. Here are the facts:

08' Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
ALL OPTIONS: SRT Option Group 1 AND 2
75K Miles - All commuting miles
Bought the car brand new, so one owner car
Interior is perfect, just minor wear on front seats, Back seat is brand new, very rarely took passengers
Exterior is in good condition, one door ding/rear bumper could be repainted (No accident, just a few little paint chips above the exhaust)
Wheels have some curb rash, but nothing that can't be fixed (No, I didn't do it, the awesome dealership did)
Probably the only Jeep SRT8 out there that hasn't been pushed to its max everyday of it's life.

MODS INCLUDED:
Eibach Lowering Springs
6000k HID Lows/Fogs
Jet 180 T-Stat
Shorty Antenna
Tinted Front Windows to match Rear
Vred Tires 275/315 - Put on 5 months ago
R1 Rotors/Satisfied GS6 Pads (Rears are still new in box)
Hardwired for Valentine 1 Radar

Maintenance:
Oil Changed every 3k Miles
Just had oil/tranny fluid changed 2 weeks ago
Had diff/transfer case fluid changed regularly
Have all records
Been the MOST reliable car I've ever had, for sure


I don't want to BS around the price. I don't NEED to sell the car, so please no low ball offers. If you want to make the car perfect again, the rear bumper should be painted even though it isn't very noticeable at all. Car is paid off/Pink in hand.

$27,000 FIRM
Located in Northern California/East Bay

IMG_6343.jpg

IMG_6344.jpg

IMG_6348.jpg

IMG_6350.jpg

IMG_6347.jpg

IMG_6355.jpg

IMG_6331.jpg



The little bit of damage I was talking about...Isn't very noticeable....
IMG_6337.jpg
 
Last edited:
KBB has this listed as 30k, so price is dead on. Good buy for anyone looking for a badass jeep :)
 
Please add contact information to your post. Thanks!!
 
Price lowered to $27,000 FIRM. Needs to go this week or it's being sold to the dealership down the street. Thanks guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top