SLP underdrive pullie and CL intake

8yourM5

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
2,367
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
40
Location
CA
I am selling my underdrive pullie and belt for 150 plus shipping. Piece are as good as new since they have ben on my car for less than a 1k miles. I am also selling a CL intake the first true 4" intake offered for are cars. The intake has ben painted a flat black color and will come with the fitting for the 90mm TB and the stock TB. asking 100$ for intake will sell it all for 225 plus shipping
John poletti'
94010
650 455 4312
email me any questions at [email protected]
 
Sorry I dont the pullies on the car. Its perfect though I promise you if its not what you want when it arrives Send it back I will eat the shipping.

BUMP.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top