S sgtstanko Want to go FASTER!!! Supporting Vendor Law Enforcement Joined Nov 7, 2007 Messages 1,395 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Sep 20, 2009 #1 Looking to buy or trade "LX" silver brake calipers. Will trade for Jeep style "black" calipers. .
1bad4dr Mr. Meany Administrator NorCal SRT Donor Army Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 19,670 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Corn Country Sep 20, 2009 #2 Don't you still have the 300?
S sgtstanko Want to go FASTER!!! Supporting Vendor Law Enforcement Joined Nov 7, 2007 Messages 1,395 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Sep 21, 2009 #3 1bad4dr said: Don't you still have the 300? Click to expand... negative
1bad4dr Mr. Meany Administrator NorCal SRT Donor Army Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 19,670 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Corn Country Sep 21, 2009 #4 sgtstanko said: negative Click to expand... oh well then nevermind. lol You can do what I did. I took my calipers off, cleaned them up and had my painter paint them. They are holding up nicely.
sgtstanko said: negative Click to expand... oh well then nevermind. lol You can do what I did. I took my calipers off, cleaned them up and had my painter paint them. They are holding up nicely.
1fastsedan Destroyer of Warranties Supporting Vendor Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 1,933 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Sep 21, 2009 #5 You can strip them down and have them powder coated too.