Satisfied Pro Performance pads; SRT8

nyc_srt8

I AM LEGEND
Full Access
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
NYC
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the title states, I'm selling brand new, never used front and rear set of Satisfied Pro Performance Pads. These pads have never been used and are still in the plastic that they came with when I first purchased them from BMC Performance. The front a rear set cost $100 ($42.88f + $42.88r + $16s&h) shipped. I'm asking for $75 shipped. The reason I'm selling them is because I've gotten EBC pads which is a more aggressive pad (but a lot more expensive) and more for my driving style.

Here is a link to them on BMC's website...

Front Pads: http://www.bmcspeedshop.com/ProductD...R1149&CartID=1

Rear Pads: http://www.bmcspeedshop.com/product_p/pr1053.htm
 
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top