Rumble Bee Registry

BTW Keith...congrats on the MOD promotion.....love your truck....there is one local here I see almost everyday...we give thumbs up to each other (when I am in the 10...he never notices the Bronco II I usually drive) but have never met..
 
BTW Keith...congrats on the MOD promotion.....love your truck....there is one local here I see almost everyday...we give thumbs up to each other (when I am in the 10...he never notices the Bronco II I usually drive) but have never met..

Thanks Larry:usflag:
 
bee registry

I been running that registry since 04. I do need to update some, sorry been a bit busy. If anyone is not on the list, feel free to send me the info. Thanks.
 
I been running that registry since 04. I do need to update some, sorry been a bit busy. If anyone is not on the list, feel free to send me the info. Thanks.

Thanks for joining the site! :welcome:
 
# 288 NJ ( i think that was my number i will confirm )



100_5656.jpg


100_5657.jpg


100_5658.jpg


100_5659.jpg



100_5662.jpg


100_5663.jpg


100_5664.jpg


100_5665.jpg


100_5666.jpg
 
Performance chip

Hi guys! Somebody knows about a performance chip that really works for a 2004 Bee? I have been reading but not convinced yet.
Thanks
J.R.
Miami Beach
Bee #2955
 
Hi guys! Somebody knows about a performance chip that really works for a 2004 Bee? I have been reading but not convinced yet.
Thanks
J.R.
Miami Beach
Bee #2955

Stay away from those so called "performance chips". All they do is change the voltage to so the PCM will add fuel. Some of those chips have even cause engine failure.. If you want real performance buy a Diablo tuner.
 
Performance chip

Thanks for the advice. I"ll be checking on that and will post any new development.
 
sure is a whole lotta mopar in that driveway hood looks great
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top