New Prices for Items I didn't need for Resto Mod
Adam Crockett
[email protected]
Georgia
I have 1966 Plymouth Belvedere engine 6.1 Hemi, year 2006, mods cold air intake/ slp underdrive pulley/ inertia ported and polished intake/ long tube headers/ three speed 727 torque-flight transmission/ drive by wire setup/ b&g stage 1 tune/ 5.7 pcm flashed with 6.1 setting I purchase the entire engine and transmission from pick and parts in Cleveland. They sent a video of the engine running. The items I have listed is everything i didn't need with the restomod setup. The motor is very strong and i can speak on this from installing it in my car. I still have the transmission, headers, torque converter, Stock serpentine belt, Stock Underdive pulley, Wiring Harness I had a custom harness made. Email me cleaning out the garage. I have more pics if you email me I will send them of anything I have.
Wiring harness sold
Stock Starter $60.00 sold
Motor Mounts/Heat shields/Misc on the wood part $30 sold
Flywheel $10.00
Flange goes between engine transmission throwing it in with the transmission
Oil Pan $30
Stock Transmission Nag 1 w/converter unsure on how to ship but $350 and we figure it out
6.1 Headers both for a $100
80 mm Throttle Body $100
Adam Crockett
[email protected]
Georgia
I have 1966 Plymouth Belvedere engine 6.1 Hemi, year 2006, mods cold air intake/ slp underdrive pulley/ inertia ported and polished intake/ long tube headers/ three speed 727 torque-flight transmission/ drive by wire setup/ b&g stage 1 tune/ 5.7 pcm flashed with 6.1 setting I purchase the entire engine and transmission from pick and parts in Cleveland. They sent a video of the engine running. The items I have listed is everything i didn't need with the restomod setup. The motor is very strong and i can speak on this from installing it in my car. I still have the transmission, headers, torque converter, Stock serpentine belt, Stock Underdive pulley, Wiring Harness I had a custom harness made. Email me cleaning out the garage. I have more pics if you email me I will send them of anything I have.
Wiring harness sold
Stock Starter $60.00 sold
Motor Mounts/Heat shields/Misc on the wood part $30 sold
Flywheel $10.00
Flange goes between engine transmission throwing it in with the transmission
Oil Pan $30
Stock Transmission Nag 1 w/converter unsure on how to ship but $350 and we figure it out
6.1 Headers both for a $100
80 mm Throttle Body $100
Attachments
Last edited: