- Joined
- Mar 14, 2008
- Messages
- 448
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
SOLD
REC NAV
I have a REC Nav with Nav 2 Go I am selling. Now here is the deal I allways have a back up if something goes wrong and I bought an additional Converter box. I just like things to work always thats why I bought it. Anyway the bottom line is NAV radio with 2 convertor boxes $700. Also has updated disk to use nav while driving.
Here is a picture.
REC NAV
I have a REC Nav with Nav 2 Go I am selling. Now here is the deal I allways have a back up if something goes wrong and I bought an additional Converter box. I just like things to work always thats why I bought it. Anyway the bottom line is NAV radio with 2 convertor boxes $700. Also has updated disk to use nav while driving.
Here is a picture.
Last edited: