300C Grille and Spectre Air Filter F/S - all prices shipped!
Finally time to clean out the ol' garage or you can call this my memorial transmission fund. I have the following for sale:
1) Aftermarket SRT8 Grille, blank unpainted, great for color matching (perfect condition) - $30 shipped
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-08...?hash=item439b
2) Spectre Air Filter, never installed, great for custom CAI application (perfect condition) - $26 shipped http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BPWTM6
1) I'm not going to screw anyone and appreciate the same.
2) Calling "dibs" on an item is fine, but please know unless you've PM'd a full price offer you do not have "dibs".
3) Please don't PM me low ball offers. The prices above are fair as everyone knows and filling my in box with 50% to 75% offers is really pointless for us both.
4) All my prices say "shipped" this saves you and me and confusion over what the next cost is.
5) I will answer all PM's within 24 hours. Today should be a good day as I've got time to check and recheck as needed.
6) I will ship immediately. If you PayPal me today your item will be on it's way within 24 hours. I know what's it's like to wait for something you've paid for and SRT8 owners are an impatient bunch to begin with.
Thanks everyone and have a great day!!!!!!
Finally time to clean out the ol' garage or you can call this my memorial transmission fund. I have the following for sale:
1) Aftermarket SRT8 Grille, blank unpainted, great for color matching (perfect condition) - $30 shipped
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-08...?hash=item439b
2) Spectre Air Filter, never installed, great for custom CAI application (perfect condition) - $26 shipped http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BPWTM6
1) I'm not going to screw anyone and appreciate the same.
2) Calling "dibs" on an item is fine, but please know unless you've PM'd a full price offer you do not have "dibs".
3) Please don't PM me low ball offers. The prices above are fair as everyone knows and filling my in box with 50% to 75% offers is really pointless for us both.
4) All my prices say "shipped" this saves you and me and confusion over what the next cost is.
5) I will answer all PM's within 24 hours. Today should be a good day as I've got time to check and recheck as needed.
6) I will ship immediately. If you PayPal me today your item will be on it's way within 24 hours. I know what's it's like to wait for something you've paid for and SRT8 owners are an impatient bunch to begin with.
Thanks everyone and have a great day!!!!!!
Last edited: