Psi-Fi Racecar for sale $15k Parts alone are worth it.

SpaRTan8

New Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Currently it needs the valves to be recut then she is ready to run.

Parts list and I am sure I will miss alot:
Engine:
Darrell Cox head
Darrell Cox oil restrictor for head
Crane 16 soon to be much larger cams
Crane cam gears
Darrell Cox lifters
Fresh Darrell Cox Crower rods
Fresh Darrell Cox coated pistons
Darrell Cox oil pump
Darrell Cox custom 2 tooth crank position target wheel
Darrell Cox bearings
Darrell Cox stud kit
Darrell Cox 5 layer head gasket
Fresh 1st gen automatic tranny starter
Custom radiator with 3 10" fans mounted to custom shroud.
PSI-FI Billet Motor Mounts
Lorenzo custom 70mm throttle body
I made the intake manifold
Modified thermistat housing
Boomba fuel rail

Fresh Tranny:
Darrell Cox 31th A413
Darrell Cox 8 bolt flex plate
Very Rare Muziger 4k stall torque converter
Darrell Cox reverse manual valve body
B&M ratchet shifter
DSS custom axles stg5
I made the 1/4" thick flywheel sheild
I Custom converted 1st gen front hubs and brakes to allow 13" wheels
RacingBrakes.com rotors and pads

Exhaust/Intake:
Custom McNeil Stainless Manifold with Anti reversion technology
3.5" stainless downpipe
I built the 3.5" stainless muffler and exhaust (thats right I made the muffler)
Innovative T72 dual ball bearing Q trim ceramic turbine
Mismatch of N20 parts to meet our needs
I made the Ram Air
I made the 12"x24"x4" intercooler alog with Custom Coach
Turbosmart Ultra-Sonic BOV
Turbosmart progate wastegate



Engine Management:
Autronics SM2 v1.92
M&W race CDI ignition box
Mercury Marine coils 4 of them
Innovate wideband with datalogging for knock sensor
Delphi/ Marrin 1000cc injectors (soon to upgrade to 1630cc)
Custom cam position sensor
Custom/Darrell Cox crank position sensor
Tsnuami fuel pump
Walboro 255hp external fuel pump -8 fuel line
Accufab FPR -4 return
Optima redtop battery
Moroso battery cut off
Adjustable voltage regulator
Turbosmart E-boost

Body/Suspension:
IPP hood and deck lid
IPP 32 adjustable coil over with 1000lbs rear springs and 400lbs up front
Prothane bushings all around
Psi-Fi front control arm bushings
Custom cage from Fast fab
I custom made the rear wing
I custom made the rear defusser
Weld racing wheels
MT slicks and skinnies
Ebay NEX 11lb seats
Sparco 6 point belts
DC strut bars
Adjustable Pillowball camber plates
I am sure that I am missing a whole lot!

You also get all my spare parts:
Engine, transmission, tons of wheels and tires/slicks, ect.

Email me [email protected] The car is located in NJ.

SIMG0009.jpg


SIMG0008.jpg


DSCF0256.jpg


DSCF0265.jpg


DSCF0269.jpg


DSCF0268.jpg


DSCF0270.jpg
 
WOW what does this little fucker run the quarter in
 
I think SRT/C needs an offical car!

/checks account

Maybe not :(
 
You build some sick ass rides Anthony. Can't wait to see how you get the 300 to run. Any updates?
 
I got the go ahead from the wife to get a 250 4 stroke shifterkart if I sell this car. So let me see wait 3hrs then race for 10 seconds or wait a few hours and race for 30 minutes hmmmmmn.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top