- Joined
- Nov 10, 2007
- Messages
- 740
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 47
- Location
- Augusta, Ga. (Fort Gordon)
- Website
- www.redfox-racing.com
Oh the joys of going back to school and having HUGE loans to pay off.....
I am going to have to sell my F1 Procharger I had installed for SEMA 2008. This was the 1st F1 installed on an LX and was part of a lot of R&D for Procharger including bringing it to their facility and letting them tear into it once it was installed.
Installed Pic:
Pretty much a plug and play setup, instructions, bolts, nuts, belts, piping, Race blow off valve... etc. Also includes the digital Water/Methanol kit from Labonte Motorsports
http://www.labontemotorsports.com/store/ccp0-prodshow/VCS3G.html
Oh and how does it sound?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1V8wq5OO80
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv9oXCMbmtc&feature=related
$6000 for everything plus shipping, Paypal + 3%.
I am going to have to sell my F1 Procharger I had installed for SEMA 2008. This was the 1st F1 installed on an LX and was part of a lot of R&D for Procharger including bringing it to their facility and letting them tear into it once it was installed.
Installed Pic:
Pretty much a plug and play setup, instructions, bolts, nuts, belts, piping, Race blow off valve... etc. Also includes the digital Water/Methanol kit from Labonte Motorsports
http://www.labontemotorsports.com/store/ccp0-prodshow/VCS3G.html
Oh and how does it sound?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1V8wq5OO80
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv9oXCMbmtc&feature=related
$6000 for everything plus shipping, Paypal + 3%.