PPP/Indy Maxx 6.1 Heads

HalV48

They Call Me Patron
Platinum Supporter
Navy
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
5,243
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
78
Location
Chandler, Arizona
Only have about 3,500 to 4,000 miles on them. Only about 10 N2O passes with race gas and 2 stage colder plugs.
Sell for $1,919.00 on PPP's website.

$1,350.00 plus your cores. You pay shipping on cores, I'll pay shipping on these.

Cores must be in good shape.
 
Hal...how do these compare to other Indy heads?....and why are you selling?..
 
I may want to talk to you Hal. It's 1 am here though, and I just got home. I'll contact you Wednesday by PM.
 
Why are you selling them Hal???:huh::huh:
 
Hal...how do these compare to other Indy heads?

These have 2.08 intake valve, stage II is 2.10
Stage II has bronze valve guides

They are done by different head porters.

Flow numbers are not disclosed on the Stage II that I'm aware of . The Maxx's are rated at 370 cfm.

IMHO the MAXX heads are a better choice for stock blocks. To get the extra benefit of the Stage II you need a pretty big cam or stroker.
 
I may want to talk to you Hal. It's 1 am here though, and I just got home. I'll contact you Wednesday by PM.

You may want my cam also Matt. It's a great cam, and loves the juice. Custom grind and matched to the MAXX head flow rates.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top