PPP 6.1 Stg II Heads

Trojan

Trillions Bro! Right on!
Platinum Supporter
Full Access
Joined
Nov 13, 2007
Messages
1,428
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
So Cal
These heads were used for 2500 miles, there absolutely beautiful. They are the best of the best from PPP. Andy at PPP informed me for 100.00 these heads could be sent to them for complete stress testing, Clean-up and verification if needed. These wont last long at this price! These Aluminum Cylinder heads feature bronze valve guides, machined locks, titanium retainers, hardened spring locators, PSI valve springs and Inconel exhaust valves, and larger 2.10/1.60 valves. Valve jobs are hand-blended from the seat to the port. I will sell these for 1800.00 FIRM. That does not include shipping or packaging. I do not accept paypal, I only accept Money Orders, Cashiers checks. Also please figure out your own shipping charges, Im in SoCal the zip code is 92708 Pics are not the greatest, Please refer to PPP's website if you want better pic's.


SALE PENDING!
heads2.jpg
heads1.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have no idea why that post looks like it does!
 
that is a smokin' deal, considering new stock heads aren't much less than that! I must have the worst timing.. Bet they'll be sold in a day!!
 
Let me know, these are BadAss heads and there gonna be gone soon!
 
SOLD!!!!!!!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top