Porter Cable DA Polisher 4 Sale...

ezridr95

Airbags, Just for Safety
Joined
Dec 10, 2007
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Costa Mesa, CA
I purchased it new and have only used it 6 times. It comes with assorted application pads.
The Porter Cable 7424 Orbital Polisher is simply a wonderful machine. It doesn't matter if you're a first time user or a skilled enthusiast, this machine will give you professional-looking results the very first time you use it. The 7424 Polisher is easy to use and safe for all fiberglass, metal, paint and clear coat finishes. It will not create swirls and can not harm or remove paint or clear coats. It will allow you to apply a polish and liquid wax or sealant in a fraction of the time it would take by hand and create an unbelievable shine. If you want it shipped my zip is 92626 to figure the cost.

I’m asking $100 for everything.


IMG_0297SOLD.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hmmm thats a great price plus they are on back order right now I think they retail for 140.00 then add the cost of the pads you have thats a steal
 
Oh why are you selling it is there something better now???
 
Oh why are you selling it is there something better now???


I "sold" it because I moved into a complex that don't let you work on vehicles. So when or if I move, I'll get another one. Next time I'll have my own garage to do this.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top