Polished V3 6.1 Vortech Supercharger 4 Sale

CrazySRT8

New SRT8 Owner
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Orange, CT & Boynton Beach, FLA
Polished V3 6.1 Vortech Supercharger 4 Sale
You are not seeing things, I just posted this last week, took off, changed mind again! realizing, I need some time to get properly aquainted with my stroker! I havn't even activated my nitrous yet!

Polished Vortech V3 6.1 Supecharger 4 Sale $3,500.00 ! This kit has everything you'll need , that is except the Diablo Predator. Please only serious inquiries, I'm very busy! This price is what I paid for it, will not accept any less. Thank You. and , yes , I just bought this kit from MARKUS, excellent packaging for your use by MARKUS'S girlfriend! there is nothing wrong with it, this kit is practically new! its all good, I just changed my mind on what direction I'll be going with my car. GREAT SYSTEM! GREAT PRICE! All you need is install and a tune! If i didn't have a stroker, this kit would be on my car! w/ N20 and the cubes, smoking all the time anyway! Pics Tomorrow.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top