srt-hardware
New Member
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2007
- Messages
- 48
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Name: Chad
Email: [email protected]
City and State: Albany, NY
Price(s): 350 Shipped
Description of item(s):
I purchased these gauges last year but never installed them. They are new in boxes.
There is:
1 Display module DM-100 (Retail $209) http://www.plxdevices.com/products/dm100/
2 Air Temperature sensors SM-AIT (Retail $125) I installed sensors but they broke over time, you will have to buy new sensors. http://www.plxdevices.com/products/sm/ait/
1 Boost/Vacuum gauge SM-VAC/BOOST (Retail $99) http://www.plxdevices.com/products/sm/vacboost/
I will include a 2 gauge pod with the deal also
$350 shipped, Ask me questions or look at their website and/or call PLX
Email: [email protected]
City and State: Albany, NY
Price(s): 350 Shipped
Description of item(s):
I purchased these gauges last year but never installed them. They are new in boxes.
There is:
1 Display module DM-100 (Retail $209) http://www.plxdevices.com/products/dm100/
2 Air Temperature sensors SM-AIT (Retail $125) I installed sensors but they broke over time, you will have to buy new sensors. http://www.plxdevices.com/products/sm/ait/
1 Boost/Vacuum gauge SM-VAC/BOOST (Retail $99) http://www.plxdevices.com/products/sm/vacboost/
I will include a 2 gauge pod with the deal also
$350 shipped, Ask me questions or look at their website and/or call PLX
Last edited: