PLX devices Multi-functional display & AFR sensor & display

spunkmtb

New Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello. I have for sale a used set of PLX devices DM-100 OBDII intelligent Multi-Functional Display & SM-AFR Wideband air/fuel ratio sensor module and DM-5 air fuel display module. Complete with remote control and a hard wire kit. It does not have the optional cigarette lighter power adaptor. I purchased this used on the forums and never installed in my truck. The truck is gone and I would like to pass this on. The Plc evinces are easy to install and piggy back onto each other. This whole kit new would cost $450-500 new. I paid $350. I am asking $310 shipped or obo


http://www.plxdevices.com/product_in...MULTDM100OBDII

http://www.plxdevices.com/product_in...DBDSMAFR_DM100

Please contact me with any questions or offers.

Thanks,
Lucas
[email protected]

for Photos please view my ad here on another forum
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top