- Joined
- Feb 2, 2008
- Messages
- 1,318
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
PI 2800 Torque Converter (price lowered)
$500 shipped
I was troubleshooting a shifting anomoly and ended up replacing the torque converter (with another PI 2800) and transmission. I sent this torque converter to Precision Industries where they found nothing wrong with it. It has been refreshed and is currently at Precision Industries.
I'll have them ship it directly to you.
PayPal is easiest for me.
<edit> lol...don't want the standard "please provide contact information" reply...
PM works fine, or [email protected]
$500 shipped
I was troubleshooting a shifting anomoly and ended up replacing the torque converter (with another PI 2800) and transmission. I sent this torque converter to Precision Industries where they found nothing wrong with it. It has been refreshed and is currently at Precision Industries.
I'll have them ship it directly to you.
PayPal is easiest for me.
<edit> lol...don't want the standard "please provide contact information" reply...
PM works fine, or [email protected]
Last edited: