The price is $1350 shipped
THIS IS NOT A PLUG AND PLAY PURCHASE IT IF WAS I WOULD SELL THE S/C KIT FOR $3500+
Here's all the parts that I have which include some of the original parts from the GSM kit which I bought from another local member and never installed and other parts that I bought to do the install:
Novi 1200 head unit (great for 5.7 and stock 6.1s but too small for strokers it's good for 650 crank HP)
Mounting Plate
GSM liquid to air intercooler
Misc small parts
Brand new belt
8 injectors - part # for the Stage 1 SRT-4 injectors which is used by all the supercharger companies now.
3 pullies in various sizes, 2 have been machined to fit, 1 has not - about $10 to $20 to machine the 3rd one.
Missing from the original kit:
All piping and the water resevoir for the intercooler and water pump and the tensioner for the plate.
What would I do?
Buy an air to air intercooler for the front and have someone make custom piping instead of using the GSM parts.
You're going to need charge pipes and depending on how they're made a new coolant overflow tank.
If you stay with the water to air IC that comes with it you'll need a water pump and to hook it up.
If you go with an air to air you won't need that but you'll need a new IC which is around $300ish
You also need an idler pulley for the mounting plate.
I would suggest a boost a pump or some sort of upgraded fuel system as well.
And now some BIG PICS
THIS IS NOT A PLUG AND PLAY PURCHASE IT IF WAS I WOULD SELL THE S/C KIT FOR $3500+
Here's all the parts that I have which include some of the original parts from the GSM kit which I bought from another local member and never installed and other parts that I bought to do the install:
Novi 1200 head unit (great for 5.7 and stock 6.1s but too small for strokers it's good for 650 crank HP)
Mounting Plate
GSM liquid to air intercooler
Misc small parts
Brand new belt
8 injectors - part # for the Stage 1 SRT-4 injectors which is used by all the supercharger companies now.
3 pullies in various sizes, 2 have been machined to fit, 1 has not - about $10 to $20 to machine the 3rd one.
Missing from the original kit:
All piping and the water resevoir for the intercooler and water pump and the tensioner for the plate.
What would I do?
Buy an air to air intercooler for the front and have someone make custom piping instead of using the GSM parts.
You're going to need charge pipes and depending on how they're made a new coolant overflow tank.
If you stay with the water to air IC that comes with it you'll need a water pump and to hook it up.
If you go with an air to air you won't need that but you'll need a new IC which is around $300ish
You also need an idler pulley for the mounting plate.
I would suggest a boost a pump or some sort of upgraded fuel system as well.
And now some BIG PICS
Last edited: