Passenger side OE Headlight and Fender

NM08SRT8

I need Diablo!
Full Access
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
41
Location
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Need to get some parts. Throw me your prices. Hopefully they're reasonable.


Passenger headlight and fender in brilliant black

If it matters, it's for a 2008 300c SRT8

I don't need any bulbs, or anything, just the headlight itself/housing.
 
Alright, well.. I've been specifying that I want a headlight from a 2008 or newer, but.. doing further research I've found that while there are some headlight variances (designs), than the majority of them are all the same design.

So with that being said, here is what my headlight looks like. I've seen the same style all the way back to 2005's. So, if this is the case, I don't care what year they're from. Just that the lens be clean and clear, no fogginess. No scratches, or cracks.

CIMG2056.jpg

CIMG2049.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks Ron. Just checked, the guy has one, says it's not interchangeable, and coincidentally, it's "broken", so.. :(
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top