parts FS for a Magnum SRT8

grmreaper

RIP
Silver Supporter
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
556
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a factory cover for a magnum used 1 time $100.00 shipped
NOTE* the cover in the pic is on my viper so therefore it looks baggy, once on the magnum it fits nice and snug.

I have 2 factory tail lights for a magnum $50.00 shipped

Andy
Utah, Salt lake city
Pm me only I will give you my email if need be

P1010048.jpg

P1010051.jpg

P1010052.jpg


P1010053.jpg

P1010054.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If Im chargeing to much, let me know and I will adjust priceing. I dont know what these items are worth!!!! thanks
 
Those are actually GREAT prices Andy. Welcome back.

Check out the For Sale rules and make changes where needed please.
 
I cant change the title, The mod for the sale section would you please fix the the title to FS thanks
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top