eagle-co94
New Member
I bought this SRT8 Challenger to fix up my own car and after selling a number of things and scrapping the shell, this is all that I have left. Please let me know if you see anything you want/need! I'll ship anywhere, but obviously local pickup is easiest.
PM me for contact info if you don't want to post here. I don't post my personal info for security reasons.
250 door panels
175 gauge cluster
125 brake booster/master
110 steering column
110 underhood fuse box
90 ignition with key
90 stereo amp
90 door and rear deck speakers
70 a/c panel
70 door glass
50 floormats
40 headliner
40 mirror cable
40 uconnect cable
35 Driver's window switch
This list is updated as of the edit time below my signature.
PM me for contact info if you don't want to post here. I don't post my personal info for security reasons.
250 door panels
175 gauge cluster
125 brake booster/master
110 steering column
110 underhood fuse box
90 ignition with key
90 stereo amp
90 door and rear deck speakers
70 a/c panel
70 door glass
50 floormats
40 headliner
40 mirror cable
40 uconnect cable
35 Driver's window switch
This list is updated as of the edit time below my signature.
Last edited: