Our apologies for the forum outage...

1bad4dr

Mr. Meany
Administrator
NorCal SRT Donor
Army
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
19,670
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
Corn Country
GoDaddy had corrupt files on their end that were in need of repairs.

All seems to be well now, but we do sincerely apologize for the hour and half inconvenience.
 
Well that explains it Ron..thanx. I just sent you a pm over on the other forum i go to....lost your phone #, so that was the only way to contact you, please disregard. Could you please drop that # of your`s in a pm.....gonna head that way later this year and plan on taking you up on the offer bro.
 
well then..... i want my money back for the wasted time i spent trying to log on!!! lol
 
It said: site unreachable. Contact your network administrator. You did that right?
 
a WHOLE hour and a half....UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!

what do us poor post whores supposta do while the site is down!?!?!?!?
 
Well talk about getting ranked in....
 
Talk about being hung out to dry. lol
eff you! I gave you everything to deal with it old man! Also if you called you know damn well I would have done something...

DICK
 
we're screwed, we're screwed, we're screwed...:cry:
 
I was out getting dinner and shopping for baby stuff. Didn't notice. :grin:

Glad its back though!
 
well then..... i want my money back for the wasted time i spent trying to log on!!! lol

I want my share!!.:gotpics:..even if I have no idea what this thread is about..spent all day getting injectors installed..
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top