Ordered A 2012 Charger Super Bee

Got to sit in a black super bee at the Philadelphia auto show on Wednesday. Nice package, has a small radio with an open storage compartment below to take up the space of the screen in the dash. But at $41,000 it is still al lot of money.

SRT was well represented on the display...the super bee, a charger SRT8, a Challenger SRT8, a Charger RT and two featured cars on platforms, a Grand Cherokee SRT8 and a 300 SRT8. That was over one quarter of the units on display. There was also a 2013 Dodge Dart prototype (later found out it did not have a trans, was pushed around) and the dash and cut away engine. I thought it was quite a good restyle of the Alpha Romeo it is derived from. Nice to see Chrysler putting effort into the auto shows again and the heavy performance presence.
 
I just came from the Philly auto show today and while there were some srt8 there i was shocked and sad at the manner in which they were rep. They had the 300 and jeep on a platform so you could not see it up close or touch it? These if any of the srt8 are the ones IMO that you should be able to touch and sit in. Then the Super bee I had not seen one up close and while I love the dodge took it back to what the car really is a striped down race car. I was shocked that it was not a numbered car and that a super bee was treated like a journey.Meaning that anyone could finger it?

What is dodge thinking to me they are trying to make the jeep and 300 the special SRT8's and the price difference from the dodge to the jeep to the 300 was just laughable.

It so sad that dodge it making the srt8 out of the reach of the guys that made srt8's what they are us!

Big auto maker making another round of mistakes again! I love dodge and there is nothing I will buy, now I just will never buy new! Can't afford it! But if I was a person that did not care about staying with a brand there is no way I would by a challenger srt8 when I can buy a camero for the same price but with another 100 HP? Or a 300 srt8 when I could buy a CTSV?

What is dodge thinking!
 
Mine finally arrived. Think I'm really gonna like this one. Woohoo!!!!

IMG_20120317_145251.jpg

IMG_20120317_145311.jpg
 
Congrats! Sweet Charger!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top