OEM Mirrors for sale: Ram SRT-10

Wifey

The Queen's Queen
Full Access
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
807
Reaction score
0
Points
0
For Sale:

I have a set of OEM power/heated mirrors for sale. They are off an 04 Ram SRT-10 but they should fit any year of the SRT-10 trucks.

If you're interested PM me and I'll get you some pics :thanks:
 
Hey Denise....you trying to sale your truck a piece at a time?...I know values have dropped with the gas prices but...:bigwink::grin:
 
Hey Denise....you trying to sale your truck a piece at a time?...I know values have dropped with the gas prices but...:bigwink::grin:

That's an idea :bigwink:

Nope, just some extra stuff I have. I'm needin some funds ........... Haven't worked for a couple years now :(
 
Just FYI to other members...I have bought several items from Denise over the past year....she ships fast and condition has been as good or better than her description...
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top