NX NAAAAAWZ kit For Sale...

1bad4dr

Mr. Meany
Administrator
NorCal SRT Donor
Army
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
19,670
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
Corn Country
NX kit for sale.

$550 + shipping gets you this great Nitrous Kit.

Full NX kit, used maybe three bottles worth. With extra cost heater, gauge, and purge. Also has a throttle body spacer mount for the injector, fits Ford mod motors


You can PM me or email at [email protected]

Ron


IMG_1792.jpg
 
Was this kit on your ride Ron? Good price there... but I have new plans... wink, wink..
 
Was this kit on your ride Ron? Good price there... but I have new plans... wink, wink..

Nope, never made it on my car.

It was on my buddy's Lightening though. The Lightening used to run 10's UP here. lol
 
All this kit needs is the nitrous outlet plate...BUMP!!!!!!
 
sooooooo ronnie.... what are the new plans???? hehhehehehe
 
God's tryin to "pass gas" ... HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry but you don't expect me to take what you did lyin down do you, I'm not a member of the EQ, hahahahaha!)
 
i just dont know if this is a truth worthy member to purchase an item from :shifty: hahahaha....i wish i had the ballz to put that in my car lol
 
i just dont know if this is a truth worthy member to purchase an item from :shifty: hahahaha....i wish i had the ballz to put that in my car lol

I know, can you REALLY trust someone that calls themselves God?? Talk about narcissism!!!!!! Hahahahahhahhahahhaaaaaa!! (ok, we better stop Steve, enough :offtopic:, don't want to incur the wrath of God, I think we've both felt that before, hahahaha!)
 
Going to start posting on other forums if not sold here.
 
i would.... i am sure it will sell sooner!!! more audience, more chances of selling!!
 
Will be posting it up tomorrow on LXF and SRT8oc...

Yea Ron, do the OC, I saw one member (jmc I think) asking bout NO2 and saying he was gonna get a kit soon, he might be interested.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top