Nos nitrous system F S

amx1397

new best 11.044 @ 127
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
ft.lauderdale
jim barnes
ft. lauderdale fl.
[email protected]
954 3363405


NOS Nitrous wet system with full bottle,arming switch, jets 35,,50,,75,,100 ,,all hoses braded S/S,fuel and nitrous siloniods, gas peddle micro switch brackets, blow off flex tube, gauge ,a brand new in the box bottle warrmer you have to buy nothing else just install it on your car.
$ 499.00 + 35.00 shipping

BCnitrous005.jpg
 
Are you willing to sell the warmer seperate??Im local.Thanks
 
LMFAO! Thanks for getting back to me..A year later:dumb::grin:
 
Damn it! I was contemplating getting this when it was first posted. I guess I should have moved a little quicker on it.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top