nitrous plus.has to go

Grocery Gtr

New Member
Full Access
Navy
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
354
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
FLORIDA
Selling Nitrous Outlet Wet Kit,puge Kit,heater,blow Out Valve,and Throttle Body Spacer With Fuel And Nos Inlets(black) And Also Rpm Window Switch........was Gonna Use It On My Truck Deciding Not To Would Like To Get $800 For It All.....also Will Sell My Predator For $270. Just Not Wanting To Break My Daily Driver Since I Had To Sell My Stang............thnx Gerald
 
Damn sorry you have to sell..Bump for a damn good deal
 
Do you have nitrous outlet tb spacer I will buy it if you want to part it out
 
Yes It Is Nitrous Outlet,but I Am Selling It All Together Sorry...............
 
Selling Nitrous Outlet Wet Kit,puge Kit,heater,blow Out Valve,and Throttle Body Spacer With Fuel And Nos Inlets(black) And Also Rpm Window Switch........was Gonna Use It On My Truck Deciding Not To Would Like To Get $800 For It All.....also Will Sell My Predator For $270. Just Not Wanting To Break My Daily Driver Since I Had To Sell My Stang............thnx Gerald

whats a puge?
 
Gerald, where has your mind wandered in this past week?
 
no body wants a good kit? i guess i will be installing it then if i still have it next week....:rock::rock::rock:
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top