Nitrous for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

8yourM5

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
2,367
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
40
Location
CA
John Poletti
HIllsborough CA
94010
650 455 4312
I am selling my NOS bigshot kit. This kit comes with everything you ned to install it on the 6.1 Kit also has
Bottle heater
msd window switch
blow down tube
Upgraded Y Piece to the intake
Purge
Purge light
Nitrous gauge on the bottle
FUel safty switch
Jets form a 100-400 shot
10 pounds bottle
bottle brackets
up graded silonoids to support a 400 shot

550$$$$$$ plus shipping please hurry I need cash for Xmas time!!
http://www-ecsautostores-com.netsolads.com/nosbigshotkit-02110.aspx
sorry no camara to take pics call me if you have any questions
 
Last edited:
We need a price John per our sticky rules. Put a fair price up. Members can still make you an offer.
 
650 plus shipping
 
Price drop 550 please buy
 
bump 550 is a steal!!!
 
PM legmaker with this..
 
Damnit John!! I just have a few other priorities right now. Shit.......
And yes, that is a killer price for whoever scoops this up. Not to mention John is a standup guy.
Chase
 
THanks chase Yea the kit is priced to sell. 550 plus shipping I would rather deal wtih some one I trust that can just send me a check and I could send the kit even before I get the payment. I will only deal with some one I know and is a stand up member on here.
 
Bump Come on guys I cant go any cheaper!!!!! this kit cost me over 1500$
 
THanks chase Yea the kit is priced to sell. 550 plus shipping I would rather deal wtih some one I trust that can just send me a check and I could send the kit even before I get the payment. I will only deal with some one I know and is a stand up member on here.

Is the NOS still available???
 
Sold to chris. Chris It will be sent out on monday thanks for buying it man
 
shhhhhhhhh john!!!!! no one is supposed to know yet!!! hehehehehehehehe
 
did I say chris I ment someone else oppos not like every didn't k ow u have been looking for one
 
dahahahahahaha....true john....very true!!!! i actually already have the billet tech control panel with the arming switch, bottle heater, and purge already installed next to the shifter!!! just needed to find the system to connect to the pretty switches!!! lol
 
Your an admin dumbass delete it..
 
^ hahahaha. Chris do u still want all the blankets and purges I have?
 
All the blankets??Purges??How many do you have??Im asking because i will be doing the install for him..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top