Nitrous for sale

8yourM5

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
2,367
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
40
Location
CA
John poletti
650 455 4312
norther California
DROPPED TO 875. PLEASE HURRY I NEED THE CASH........ I WILL NOT SPLIT THE KIT UP

http://www.sportcompactonly.com/NOS...rt_c-8_b-26_p-96386.htm?s_cid=SHOPFR100&st=90
I bought the parts for Fuel injection rather than the carb stuff it came with. Kit works great.
I also have upgraded nos y fitting. zex bottle heater, zex down pipe. zex nitrous gauge thats on the bottle, BT nitrous control plate, zex safty switch, zex purge kit, zex purge light.and a msd window switch. all the pills from a 175shot to a 400 shot. plus fittings and random miscellaneous stuff from my nitrous days.
875firm I need to sell it soon so if you serious about it please pm me soon
 
Last edited:
Fuck off ron hahaha come buy this throttlebody already cheap skate. or that george forman grill
 
Last edited:
Bumppy Bump bump
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top