New srt transmission $1,300 shipped free

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvp33

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a remanufactured transmission from Chrysler, but have decided to upgrade to the SHR unit. This unit has NEVER been installed and is scheduled to arrive at my dealership tomorrow at noon. The price is non-negotiable. If need be I'll just return it to SHR for the core charge. I thought this would be a great way for someone to get a new transmission with 0 miles at a great price. Again the price is firm at $1,300 shipped to the lower 48. If you pick it up, (Suffolk, VA) I'll knock $200 off. Hopefully this is a good deal for someone. If it doesn't sell by next Wednesday then it goes back to SHR as a core and that would really be a shame.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top