L lacabore New Member Joined Nov 19, 2019 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Age 42 Nov 19, 2019 #1 Howdy! I just made a downpayment on a 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat. Will be picking it up from its previous owner this weekend.
Howdy! I just made a downpayment on a 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat. Will be picking it up from its previous owner this weekend.
Shaggy Administrator Administrator Joined Jun 11, 2011 Messages 211 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Location Arizona Jan 3, 2022 #2 lacabore said: Howdy! I just made a downpayment on a 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat. Will be picking it up from its previous owner this weekend. Click to expand... I know this a 2 year old thread, but wanted to know you liked your challenger?
lacabore said: Howdy! I just made a downpayment on a 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat. Will be picking it up from its previous owner this weekend. Click to expand... I know this a 2 year old thread, but wanted to know you liked your challenger?