New Diablosport Predator

staggs02

New Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
I have a brand new Diablosport Predator U7135 for sale. Still in box from summit racing. I bought off a friend from work who totalled their car and realized it wouldnt work on my truck. He took a lay off and I cant get ahold of him. Im asking 200 for it. I just want what I paid for it. I will pay shipping if that helps out. Email me for pics or questions. Here is the link to diablosport website with information about it..
DiabloSport :: Gas and Diesel Tuning Systems
Thanks for your time..
 
If I weren't short on cash I'd be all over this. Good luck with the sale.
 
still have it???

Is it UNMARRIED????

Do you have the power supply and USB cable with it as well????
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top