NEW Corsa Sport exhaust SRT8 (SoCal)

96GTS

New Member
Full Access
Law Enforcement
Joined
Mar 24, 2009
Messages
484
Reaction score
0
Points
0
NEW Corsa Sport exhaust SRT8 (SoCal) SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!

Prefer to sell locally in SoCal first. If nobody here wants it, I will lower the price a little to help with shipping costs. Thanks for looking!


I have a brand new SRT8 Corsa Sport (14178) catback exhaust system for sale. It will fit SRT8 Charger, Magnum, and 300. It might fit the 5.7s if they use 6.1 mid pipes. Not 100% sure about that, so make sure before you buy. It comes from Corsa in 2 boxes, the long one has never even been opened. I opened the other one to look at the resos. The tips are still wrapped/protected as they come from Corsa, not a single finger print. Again, this is NEW NEW NEW. I can bring it to a Beach Burger meet or meet almost anywhere in the LA/OC area. Cheapest I found was at Moe's Performance ($1359.00) I would like to get $1200. If you find it cheaper online, I will BEAT that price by $50.00

Since it's still in the boxes, here's a generic online pic...

14178.jpg


PM me here or email me at viperguy58 -at- hotmail.com

Thanks,
Darren
 
Last edited:
good luck on the sale.

FYI, we DO NOT filter here, so you don't need to manipulate emails or website addresses. :)
 
good luck on the sale.

FYI, we DO NOT filter here, so you don't need to manipulate emails or website addresses. :)
I've always heard that those "bot" things take email addys from forums and spam them. the "-at-" was an attempt to avoid that. But I don't know much about intarwebs and 'puters....:stars:


That is why I love srtconnection -dot- com :ilovesrtc:


:zorro:
 
I usually enter my addy like that for the same reason.

Good luck with the sale and thank you for having contact info.

Bumpage for you.
 
Bueller? Bueller?


Bumpity BUMP!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top