Need to buy neon srt-4 stuff

AsThe_SkyFalls

Pandaa
Full Access
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Albuquerque
My needs :

Large FMIC (agp, mpx, spearco, etc.)
Performance clutch

Would prefer local, but will do whatever. Please name price + shipping amount if you will have to ship it.
 
Last edited:
If I could take out my turbo timer out without breaking stuff....I'd sell it to you.

That was one of the few mods I didn't put in myself......
 
It's an Apexi.....But I don't know what wires went where.....wires confuse me....
 
SHUDDUP!

I gave Nate my TurboTimer because I was too lazy to monkey around with it.

Yup and it took me about 45 minutes to get it installed probably half that to remove. :harhar:
 
i have a polished 4-bolt AGP heatshield FS ... it has a total of 8 holes because i had to re-drill the 4 holes to fit on my new turbo but then i decided not to install it at the last second ... it's in pretty good shape, i'd take $50 shipped for it
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top