Need Advice on my 2004 Dodge Ram 1500

hernandezgreen

New Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello everyone,

I'm glad that I've found such great forum.

Guys, I hope that you can help me...

In order to save some money on fuel, I'm planing to install the ethanol e85 kit on my 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 and run it on ethanol,
One of my friend uses the kit from this French manufacturer (Kit Ethanol E85 EcoFuelBox , Kit E85, Kit Flex Fuel, Kit Bioethanol, Boitier Bioethanol, Boitier Ethanol, Flexy Fuel Kit) but the problem is they have 4 models and 6 type of connectors, and I'm not sure which kit fill fit my Dodge. Can someone tell me,

what type of connector do I need for my Dodge Ram ?

Regards,
david
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top