Vipz Attack the 'Ring Platinum Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2007 Messages 500 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Tampa, FL Oct 14, 2009 #21 bump some more parts
Mythic New Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Oct 14, 2009 #22 I want the AEM Wideband Gauge:love:
Vipz Attack the 'Ring Platinum Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2007 Messages 500 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Tampa, FL Oct 14, 2009 #23 sorry, I sold the uego already you still see it there because I use it for the pic of the dash I'm selling as well
sorry, I sold the uego already you still see it there because I use it for the pic of the dash I'm selling as well
Vipz Attack the 'Ring Platinum Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2007 Messages 500 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Tampa, FL Oct 29, 2009 #24 bump for the last parts
Vipz Attack the 'Ring Platinum Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2007 Messages 500 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Tampa, FL Nov 2, 2009 #25 hardpipe and bov sold
Vipz Attack the 'Ring Platinum Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2007 Messages 500 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Tampa, FL Nov 11, 2009 #26 bump
Vipz Attack the 'Ring Platinum Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2007 Messages 500 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Tampa, FL Nov 22, 2009 #27 added a meth kit and dropped some prices
Vipz Attack the 'Ring Platinum Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2007 Messages 500 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Tampa, FL Nov 25, 2009 #28 coilovers sold
Vipz Attack the 'Ring Platinum Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2007 Messages 500 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Tampa, FL Nov 28, 2009 #29 injectors sold
Vipz Attack the 'Ring Platinum Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2007 Messages 500 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Tampa, FL Dec 4, 2009 #30 dash pending
Vipz Attack the 'Ring Platinum Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2007 Messages 500 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Tampa, FL Dec 6, 2009 #31 cams sold
Vipz Attack the 'Ring Platinum Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2007 Messages 500 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Tampa, FL Dec 8, 2009 #32 dash sold
Vipz Attack the 'Ring Platinum Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2007 Messages 500 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Tampa, FL Dec 16, 2009 #33 updated some shipping prices
Vipz Attack the 'Ring Platinum Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2007 Messages 500 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Tampa, FL Dec 22, 2009 #34 bump for new pics
Vipz Attack the 'Ring Platinum Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2007 Messages 500 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Tampa, FL Jan 2, 2010 #35 cam gears pending Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
Vipz Attack the 'Ring Platinum Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2007 Messages 500 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Tampa, FL Jan 5, 2010 #36 manifold sold
Vipz Attack the 'Ring Platinum Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2007 Messages 500 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Tampa, FL Jan 11, 2010 #37 cam gears fell through, so bump for a quick sale price on them
Vipz Attack the 'Ring Platinum Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2007 Messages 500 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Tampa, FL Jan 12, 2010 #38 added my fuel canister/pump and fpr
Sauce Back In NY Baby!!! Full Access Joined Dec 8, 2007 Messages 430 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Bronx, NY Jan 13, 2010 #39 you too brian???
Vipz Attack the 'Ring Platinum Supporter Joined Dec 4, 2007 Messages 500 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Tampa, FL Jan 13, 2010 #40 oh damn man what's up it's been a while. Ya I actually sold my srt already so I have some parts left over
oh damn man what's up it's been a while. Ya I actually sold my srt already so I have some parts left over