My Part Out, Neon SRT4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vipz

Attack the 'Ring
Platinum Supporter
Joined
Dec 4, 2007
Messages
500
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Tampa, FL
Bryan L
PM or [email protected]
Lithia, FL 33547 (tampa area)


Kinetic 60mm Throttle Body - $190 shipped or 180 picked up
2chwfg8.jpg




Stock SRT4 Oil Pan (no cracks or leaking) comes with brand new S&P oil pan gasket - $90 picked up
ot1992.jpg
 
Last edited:
correct. NSRT4

I would edit the title but I don't have that ability in the FS section
 
correct. NSRT4

I would edit the title but I don't have that ability in the FS section


Got ya covered bud. Your supposed to have pic's, but I know that's a ton of stuff. But please at least post your contact information, even Ronny can't get away without that one. Good luck with the sale.
 
Thanks. That's fine. A lot of the parts are on the car so its really difficult to get pics of things like the cams and such but anything else I can probably do
 
sold the seats and rear strut bar
 
bump for pictures. sorry i used them for srtforums too but they were the only ones I had
 
boost gauge and sways pending

wideband sold
 
boost gauge, strut bar and agp hardpipes sold
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top