MUST SELL - 300c SRT8 Wheels and BRAND NEW tires!!!

cvp33

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm selling my extra set of wheels and tires. I just had the Hankook Ventus Evo V12's mounted two weeks ago so they are BRAND NEW. These are 255/45/20's and frankly they're no match for 500rwhp so I'm going back to 275/40 Toyos. Again these are my extra set so once they're paid for they come off immediately, get packed up and shipped via UPS with tracking numbers.

Details

4 - 300C SRT8 Rims
4 - TPMS included!
4 - New valve stems
4 - Center Caps included!
4 - Brand New Hankook Ventus Evo V12's 255/45/20's mounted and balanced - 11/20/09
20 - Lug nuts included!


You pay shipping from 23322 zip code.

Asking $1,000 and you pay shipping. If you PM me I will forward pictures to your email address. These will be hi res pictures showing each wheel in detail so you're not guessing what they look like and aren't disappointed.

Here's a link to the tires. At $700 a set, it's like getting the rims for $300 and everything else for free.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...w=false&cs=255
 
OK, I'll make this super easy from someone looking for rims/tires. $800 you pay shipping. I must be out of my mind. :stars: And I'll knock off $25 if you pick up local.
 
OMG, If I had the moola, I'd be all over these. It's hard to find extras wheels for the SRT's that aren't priced WAY outta range!

That is a really good deal!!!
 
OMG, If I had the moola, I'd be all over these. It's hard to find extras wheels for the SRT's that aren't priced WAY outta range!

That is a really good deal!!!

I'd even meet you halfway!
 
Sold - Deposit In Hand!!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top