MPx 3" o2 housing for neon SRT4

turbosocks

srt n00b
Full Access
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
ABQ but from detroit
Up for sale is a Modern Performance o2 housing for a NSRT4. I just picked this up the other day and realized I don’t think it is worth the effort of installing without getting an aftermarket downpipe.

The item is used and I picked it up locally off a buddy. Its in PERFECT condition.

I will try to post pics later tonight.

Would like to sell it locally if possible, but will ship.

Looking for 80+shipping OBO. I believe they go for about 95+shipping new and a used housing is just as good as a new one.
 
Lol that's when i first signed up with srtC. =/ I guess i did a little bit of upgrading since then :shifty:
 
ha, a little bit my ass. :harhar: my car would be considered slightly modded. your car would be considered moderately modded at minimum. you still owe me a drive in your car once you get your return line kit. :thumb:
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top