Momo Performance: Charger SRT8 Wheels Sale!

not to hijack...... what am i talking about, i love to hijack......

milan.... you guys are going to LOOOOOOVE getting your rears widened..... i mean of course your wheels!!! will look like this....

HEMIDaddy115.jpg

I would love to widen my rims and throw some 295's on there. But, I don't "think" the Nitto 420's at 295 will "less" sticky than the V's at 275. If I could only find a really sticky tire. You did say the 315's won't work no matter what I do right???
 
milan - you will have to run at least a 6mm spacer, and some very minor trimming of the plastic fender well for a 295. my nitto 285's did not require anything more than just 6mm spacers. speaking of spacers, i am trying to get dan at BT to make some better quality, hub-centric spacers for me. i sent him a sample of what i want. i had a 3mm that is very nice fitting, but asked him to look into doing a 6mm or wider one. my universal spacers have a very minor vibration at real high speeds. when i hear back from him (are you listening dan???), i will let you guys know!!!
 
Last edited:
I would love to widen my rims and throw some 295's on there. But, I don't "think" the Nitto 420's at 295 will "less" sticky than the V's at 275. If I could only find a really sticky tire. You did say the 315's won't work no matter what I do right???

rick - nitto 420's are not really that "sticky"..... for me it was just being able to find a tire that matched front and rear!!!

as for the 315..... at your ride hieght, unless you plan on some more serious cutting and welding, or running a THICK spacer, the 315's are not going to fly....
 
milan - see my answer to ricks post......
 
Crap. 305's?? They make the Nitto 555R's in a 305 hahaha. When are they dropping the price for halfshafts for God's sake.
 
as for the 315..... at your ride hieght, unless you plan on some more serious cutting and welding, or running a THICK spacer, the 315's are not going to fly....

I'm willing to do the serious cutting and welding as long as it doesn't look silly...i.e., stick out too far! I'll need some real expert advice on how to do it! I won't be trying it with a knife for this! lol
 
I'm willing to do the serious cutting and welding as long as it doesn't look silly...i.e., stick out too far! I'll need some real expert advice on how to do it! I won't be trying it with a knife for this! lol

as long as it does not end up like your trunk carpeting, sorry for the kick in there nuts but i had a shity day and could not help myself. i blow another bag today. bff
 
as long as it does not end up like your trunk carpeting, sorry for the kick in there nuts but i had a shity day and could not help myself. i blow another bag today. bff

THAT sucks! Sorry to hear bro. bff?....homo! lol
 
I have a good feeling you sold your wheels...saaaaay, California? Near Pittsburgh, CA??? lol!

Good job!

I did?

as long as it does not end up like your trunk carpeting, sorry for the kick in there nuts but i had a shity day and could not help myself. i blow another bag today. bff

Ralph sorry to hear that. BTW: bust our balls all you want... we do it too! :usflag:
 

I was talking about Charger wheels to a guy and out of the blue he says he is going to buy four wheels from "MotherMopar"...he said he saw them on a forum.

Odd..
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top