Folks, I'm getting a new set of wheels and tires for my beloved Charger and am looking to sell my stock SRT8 wheels.
The wheels themselves are in good condition. A bit of curb rash on one (which I'll have worked on before you buy). The tires are basically worthless. The wheels have approx. 12,900 miles on them.
A new set of these wheels only will run you ABOUT $1000 EACH from a dealer. Most on the net are selling $1400+. I'm willing to let all 4 go for $1200 or best offer. I've seen pretty ratty ones for $900... so, make me an offer. You pay to ship.
The ONLY catch being that my car is being worked on (blower install) and I won't have her back until approximately the week of June 23, 2008 or the week of July 1, 2008. I will post pics of the wheels as soon as she comes home.
Send me a PM and we'll work something out and I'll answer questions if you have them! Heck, you might be able to sell these on ebay for more than you're paying... I just don't have the time to do it myself... plus, I'd want to see someone 'in the community' get first shot.
*Save $$$ by buying these and put the savings towards powdercoating or chroming them!
Thanks folks!
Jason
BTW: I'm in San Diego (I'll meet 1/2 way if you're in the area - no shipping!)
BEST OFFER I WILL GIVE:
$625 a pair SHIPPED or $1200 for all 4 SHIPPED.
The wheels themselves are in good condition. A bit of curb rash on one (which I'll have worked on before you buy). The tires are basically worthless. The wheels have approx. 12,900 miles on them.
A new set of these wheels only will run you ABOUT $1000 EACH from a dealer. Most on the net are selling $1400+. I'm willing to let all 4 go for $1200 or best offer. I've seen pretty ratty ones for $900... so, make me an offer. You pay to ship.
The ONLY catch being that my car is being worked on (blower install) and I won't have her back until approximately the week of June 23, 2008 or the week of July 1, 2008. I will post pics of the wheels as soon as she comes home.
Send me a PM and we'll work something out and I'll answer questions if you have them! Heck, you might be able to sell these on ebay for more than you're paying... I just don't have the time to do it myself... plus, I'd want to see someone 'in the community' get first shot.
*Save $$$ by buying these and put the savings towards powdercoating or chroming them!
Thanks folks!
Jason
BTW: I'm in San Diego (I'll meet 1/2 way if you're in the area - no shipping!)
BEST OFFER I WILL GIVE:
$625 a pair SHIPPED or $1200 for all 4 SHIPPED.