- Joined
- Nov 7, 2007
- Messages
- 228
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 50
- Location
- Yuba City, Ca
- Website
- www.forcefedperformance.com
**sold**
Last edited:
Well I already have some of the non radial ET Streets which work really well at the track. I bought these with the intensions of using them at ummm *cough, cough* street events...LOL, but after what happened this past weekend, I won't be attending anything like that for quite awhile...LMAO
I have a brand new set of 275/40/17 Mickey Thompson ET Street Drag Radials. These tires have been mounted on some wheels, but never ran, and even still have the stickers on them. $350 for the tires (no wheels)
Here is some info on the tires:
ET Street Radial
Worlds Fastest Street Radial!
Mickey Thompson's legendary race tire technology comes to the street with the ET Street Radial. Built using the latest in high tech radial construction techniques and years of drag racing experience and compound development, this D.O.T. approved street legal drag radial will get your car down the track in record time and drive you home with sure handling and an excellent ride.
* Soft Compound For Superior Traction On The Drag Strip
* Radial Construction for Excellent Ride Control on the Street
* Low Void, Directional Tread for Maximum Dry Traction
* Special Sidewall Construction for Quick Launches.
![]()
Did I miss a thread???
What happened?
What size wheel were you planning on running these on. I assume they fit our rides OK?
Nope, I didn't post up anything about it. Just had a little run in with the county sheriff and CHP out at the local little spot. They pretty much boxed us in and threatened to tow a lot of cars. Soooo...I am pretty much done with that for a while....LOL
I was planning on running them on a set of 17X9 Cobra replicas just like I run my other ET Streets on. These will fit no problem, they are almost the same size as the tires I am running now.