magnum srt8 taillights

grmreaper

RIP
Silver Supporter
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
556
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a factory set of magnum srt8 taillights that I dont need anymore, they are not tinted. Dont know what there worth but asking $150 shipped. If that is to High let me know and I will adjust acordingly. Excellent condition. thanks
 
I think that is a fair price.

How's it been with you ol master of what is David Hasselfoff? lol
 
I think that is a fair price.

How's it been with you ol master of what is David Hasselfoff? lol

Fair? I want to give someone a good deal!!!! I hate looking at these things in my garage collecting dust in the corner. Just been working and you? looks like the site has taken off, your probably retired collecting your millions
 
if these are still available after the 1st, consider them sold. ;)
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top