InfiernoDelDiablo
Baby Needs More HP
- Joined
- Feb 5, 2009
- Messages
- 40
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
You are also welcome to contact me:
John
[email protected]
All parts are located in Merced, CA
SOLD
This is a billet grill with mounting hardware for a Magnum SRT8 front bumper!

I do not know if this will fit non-SRT8 front bumpers.
Here is what it looked like on my MSRT8: http://www.srtconnection.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13081
UPDATE 4/24/09
I cleaned the grill up a bit today and the lower piece has some little tiny pits it, I assume from dust, dirt, and other road stuff. Anyway, figured I would post a pic so if someone is interested they know what they are getting. As you can see from the link above, you can't notice it at all on the car unless you are like six inches away from it or if you rub your hand over it.

I am looking for the best offer plus actual shipping.
If interested, please PM me.
John
[email protected]
All parts are located in Merced, CA
SOLD
This is a billet grill with mounting hardware for a Magnum SRT8 front bumper!

I do not know if this will fit non-SRT8 front bumpers.
Here is what it looked like on my MSRT8: http://www.srtconnection.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13081
UPDATE 4/24/09
I cleaned the grill up a bit today and the lower piece has some little tiny pits it, I assume from dust, dirt, and other road stuff. Anyway, figured I would post a pic so if someone is interested they know what they are getting. As you can see from the link above, you can't notice it at all on the car unless you are like six inches away from it or if you rub your hand over it.

I am looking for the best offer plus actual shipping.
If interested, please PM me.
Last edited: