Magnaflow hi flow catalytics, they have 40 miles on them tops.
Why am I selling? Im building a new beast and the KOOKS headers wont mate up to the Magnaflows and to get them fabricated to do so is not worth the money, trust me I want to keep the magnaflows I LOVE THEM but I cant so up for sale they go.
They are still on the car so when my build starts I will remove them and ship them to you ASAP, anyne interested please let me know.
$300 you pay shipping the closer to NY you are the cheaper it will be to ship.
Item is in NY close to Manhattan to be exact, feel free to pick it up.
Sorry no picture.
Contact me [email protected]
Why am I selling? Im building a new beast and the KOOKS headers wont mate up to the Magnaflows and to get them fabricated to do so is not worth the money, trust me I want to keep the magnaflows I LOVE THEM but I cant so up for sale they go.
They are still on the car so when my build starts I will remove them and ship them to you ASAP, anyne interested please let me know.
$300 you pay shipping the closer to NY you are the cheaper it will be to ship.
Item is in NY close to Manhattan to be exact, feel free to pick it up.
Sorry no picture.
Contact me [email protected]