M&H front runners

DVSSRT8

N/A 6.1 RECORD HOLDER
Joined
Feb 7, 2008
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have some brand new M&H front runners with 3 passes on them. I'm selling the with spare wheels and spacers $500 obo.
 
I have some brand new M&H front runners with 3 passes on them. I'm selling the with spare wheels and spacers $500 obo.

Gotta ask.....why?
got any pics? I'll bet I can get these sold for you in about 10 minutes.
 
Hey buddy why you sellin them? I wouldnt mind looking at them. I will be in your neck of the woods this weekend if I can get my new et streets here. So if you dont sell them before sat. I am 50% sure I will buy them. Got pics???
 
My car is to low I have a two inch drop on my car . the front bumper is no more than an inch an a half off the ground and the light wont stage my car. They look exactly like your but with black wheels. If you really want a pic i'll take some.
 
Hey buddy why you sellin them? I wouldnt mind looking at them. I will be in your neck of the woods this weekend if I can get my new et streets here. So if you dont sell them before sat. I am 50% sure I will buy them. Got pics???

Buy these!!! $500 is a VERY good deal.

Buy them!

Seriously - do it!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top