- Joined
- Nov 10, 2007
- Messages
- 740
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 47
- Location
- Augusta, Ga. (Fort Gordon)
- Website
- www.redfox-racing.com
So it will be a while before I get back on the track so I am going to get rid of my stock pile of M&H drag radials
I have 4 used tires, them all in storage, I have never used them on my car as my set I used were sold with my Mustang wheels last month.
http://www.mandhtires.com/store.php?crn=70&rn=305&action=show_detail
Retail Price: $235.00 per tire
DOT Certified
TUBELESS
Comparable Race Size 11.5/28.0R17
Tread Width: 11.3"
Section Width: 12.6"
Diameter: 28.0"
Circumference: 88.0"
Rim Size: 11.0"
Code: ROD-20R
#1
#2
#3
#4
$700 plus shipping for ALL 4. ($940 Retail)
$370 plus shipping for only 2.
+3% for paypal
I have 4 used tires, them all in storage, I have never used them on my car as my set I used were sold with my Mustang wheels last month.
http://www.mandhtires.com/store.php?crn=70&rn=305&action=show_detail
Retail Price: $235.00 per tire
DOT Certified
TUBELESS
Comparable Race Size 11.5/28.0R17
Tread Width: 11.3"
Section Width: 12.6"
Diameter: 28.0"
Circumference: 88.0"
Rim Size: 11.0"
Code: ROD-20R
#1
#2
#3
#4
$700 plus shipping for ALL 4. ($940 Retail)
$370 plus shipping for only 2.
+3% for paypal